Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Going, going...

I'm back from Mark and Lauren's wedding in St. John's. It was a great weekend, lots of fun throughout. And lots of good food, too. I'm convinced that all food in Newfoundland is awesome.

Now that I'm back I'm getting ready to leave. My big European adventure is coming up quickly. I leave this Sunday for 15 days. All of the details can be found at http://www.trafalgar.com/ if you search on European Spendour. I'm really looking forward to seeing the sites and having whatever experiences God has in store for me there. I'm sure seeing some of the historical sites from early Christendom will be different than what I've experienced in the past. Places like the catacombs and the coliseum.

Anyways, I'll be taking lots of pics and will be sharing my thoughts in one form or another...

A few other notes:
Matt, Deb, Jen and Jeremy have all done great jobs with their talks at youth group, wouldn't you say? My friend, Luke, who's a Christian artist, is speaking this week. I think you (youth who are reading this) will enjoy what he has to say.

Don't forget to comment on that last post. I want to hear people's reactions.

Out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to get me something!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Your friend Luke did a really great job speaking, I really enjoyed it. I hope you had lots of fun in Europe, but it's nice to have you back.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a poster of Luke's. It is awesome!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home