Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Snow is here


We've been dodging the snow bullet for a while, expecting snow but not getting it, but that changed last night. We got a pile of snow, probably 15 centimeters, I'd guess. Now, some people are happy about snow and happy about the seasons changing but not me. As nice as it looks, I know that I've got to go outside now and shovel it all. Give me summer any day!

Anyways, here is the view from the newly reconstructed VIP Deck.

Oh, and I'm still wondering who toilet papered my car the other night. Was it a random papering or is the culprit too afraid of the retribution? I am the guy who suggested to a friend that in response for his brother crazy gluing his BBQ shut that he put cool-aid crystals in his brother's shower head. If you want to play the prank game... lol

Out

1 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

I like that picture. I wish I could take the credit for TP'ing your car, but nope. Hopefully you'll find out who the culprit was!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home