Thursday, September 28, 2006

Trip to Boston


I was in Boston a few weeks ago to visit my sister. It was a great trip. We went to a Sox game, did some outlet shopping, and went to a State Fair. Also, they had a pre-birthday party for me. Here are some pics. Doesn't the belt buckle from the State Fair say it all?
Thanks to The Sister for being a great host!


Stay tuned. The next post will include details from my 30th birthday bash including the Top Ten Signs I'm Getting Old and Top Ten Signs I'm Not Getting Old. Hold your breath!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, two updates! I'm impressed! The missions trip sounds awesome.

So, when are you going to wear the belt buckle? Heehee...

3:49 AM  
Blogger The Kohlers said...

Bryan, it was good to see you at the wedding the other night. I just noticed below that your trip to NY in October is to work on a project for Metro Ministries. I've been there and seen what they do. I only went for three days to visit a friend, but got to stay at their facility in Bushwick, Brooklyn, and go out to a housing project in Queens to see the sidewalk Sunday School. That's great! Have fun!

8:16 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Yay! An update!

Cute pics..looks like a lot of fun!
The missions trip does sounds like a great opportunity.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home