Friday, August 18, 2006

This is a first


Ok. As of this very post, I believe I am the first person to ever scoop Sarah Barrett in online Blog event posting. Check out the pics from her birthday party tonight.


Happy Birthday, Sarah! And tomorrow (19th), Mr. Andrew H. (last name removed to protect his identity) turns 30. Wow. I hope that never happens to me! Happy Birthday, Andrew!

Last weekend Sasha and I were up to a wedding in Saint John, NB. Here are some cute pics.

And finally, I was up in Ottawa for Canada Day. Here are some pics.

The first is me in front of Parliament Hill. The second is Andrew and Mike in the pool. And finally, Andrew, roommate Nick and Simone (right to left) hanging at Nick's house. It was a very fun weekend and I came back with quite a tan but disappointed that Andrew didn't have enough pull to get me an audience with the PM.


So there you have it. The past month plus in a nutshell. Trips, birthdays, weddings... not blogging and taking heat for it!

It looks like I'm going to be going to see The Sister in mid-September down in Massachusetts. That should be fun.

Alright. I need to post this to ensure I get it online before Sarah does. Later.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Davidson Clan said...

Hey Bryan,

Nice pics. Glad things are going well with you!

Nat

12:55 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

I can't believe you beat me to it! :) Great pics!! Thanks again for coming to my party!

PS You will turn 30 and I can't wait!!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You guys look SO CUTE (that being you and Sasha)!

And...aren't you ALREADY 30?? ;)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Margaret is SO not invited to my birthday party NEXT MONTH!!!!!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, yes, I remember now!! THIS year it's 29 again. Heehee.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home