Monday, July 24, 2006

Events happen in real time

Not only is that, Events happen in real time, the first line shown in season 1 of 24, but it's true. I know. I just bought the DVD's.

It's crazy to think that it's July 24 already. With the weather we've been having, it feels like it should still be May, I think. Thus far this summer we've missed 5 of 7 ultimate games due to rainouts. Softball hasn't been so bad, but it seems like our ultimate season is cursed. And with all the work Lau is doing trying to drill the vertical stack into us... poor guy.

Along with trying to play a few sports, I've been having some folks over to my house. Here are a couple of pics.


This one's from my family housewarming party. Most of the relatives from near and far (cousin-in-law Tonya's parents).







And this one's of poker night. We'll have to have one again soon.


I didn't take any pics from Ian's 31st birthday party (10 days late) last night. Anyways, Happy Birthday Ian!

That's the story for now. Hopefully this post will get more comments than the past few!

B

8 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

Fishing for comments, huh? :)

House looks nice. Can't wait to see it.

12:46 PM  
Blogger The Monettes said...

Yay! Another post :) It's been awhile.. I wonder what could have you so busy...? ;) We will definietly have to have another poker night soon, maybe even a trip to Peggy's Cove for dessert? Talk to you soon

3:26 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Fishing nothing! That was an outright guilt trip.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have to say I've been a faithful commenter/nagger on your blog. Thanks for the update! Oh, and I won't take offence that the only UNphotographed event at your house was the one I was there for!! Humph. :)

11:47 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Nice pics...
I know, this hasn't been a great summer for ultimate..hopefully this weekend will be better!

Happy Birthday to Ian (I know..I'm late)

5:28 PM  
Blogger Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Did somebody mention Peggy's cove. I love PC day or night just tell em when and where. Bryan we will be down at the end of august for Rachelle's(my old roomate's) wedding so I hope to see this place soon:)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, THESE events sure aren't happening in real time...I feel your blog is like the last episode of 24...nothing like leaving us hanging! What could have you SO busy??? ;)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Bryan, i am disappointed. you were the one asking for pics of NY and I have had them up now for a week or more with no comments from you. What's up with that?

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home