Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Family Christmas


When people ask me 'Did you have a quiet Christmas?' I don't know quite what to tell them. Yes, I had lots of time off around Christmas. Yes, we had a nice Christmas Eve service at Hillside. However, I can't really say that Christmas was really quiet. We have a large family. There are no shy people in the family. Even when family members get married, the new family members, they're not shy either. Anyways, we had a great Christmas, I got lots of power tools and a few odds and ends and now we're back on the campaign trail. Here are some pics from the family Christmas.

The family Christmas was quite a 'production' (see Jazz hands right). :-)

How was your Christmas?

Out

4 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

Those are cute pics :) I had a good Christmas too. Jamin & I were in PEI with his family. Lots of friends & family as well...it's a great time of year! Hey, Happy New Year, Bryan!

9:46 AM  
Blogger K & G said...

Looks like you have a fun family Bryan! Glad to see you had a great Christmas and Holiday...it was good to see you on New Years Eve! We wish you a good 2006 :)
~Giselle

10:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jazzy. We had an awesome Christmas here in Hali. My favourite gift? The Sobey's gift certificates, of course.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean the "new family members aren't shy".. I am very shy...NOT!!!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home