Saturday, April 22, 2006

How to change the world

I found an article written by Malcolm Gladwell, author of The Tipping Point and Blink, about Rick Warren. The article breaks down the success Warren has had with The Purpose Driven Life, his church and his ambitions for God. This is a great article. If you read it, it will be the best thing you've read all day. Let me know what you think.

Other Notes:
I'm moving next weekend to my new house. I'm very excited. As a first time homeowner it will be an experience living under my own roof! What with my big yard I'm going to need to buy a good lawnmower. It seems there's a lot of things to buy for a new house. I also have very little for decorations, art, etc. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I plan to get some of my pictures blown up and framed.

Yes, in my last post I spelled Yancey wrong. I stand corrected. The worst part is that I had a book of his on my desk as I wrote the post. Terrible!

Congrats to Rick and Danielle on the birth of their new little girl, Elliot.

Have a good week!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

Only a couple of days until the big move! Pretty exciting!!! I can't wait to see your new place :) When's the party!?!?

Nice seeing you on Sunday! ;)

8:15 AM  
Blogger Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Enjoy the move and the new house. I hope that you find a good mower:) I may be able to help you with some decorating ideas the next time we are down.

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How goes it, yo? Congrats on the new hizzouse! And thanks for that article link-- I truly enjoyed it. Don't be a stranger, eh?

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home